Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Welcome Aboard

Ahoy! Mates of The Seven Seas! Rarrrr!!!!

I just had to bust a little pirate action there. Yo! Big phat props for the Big-T for settin' this up! Now STUFFS will live in a bad ass BLOG.

So what the hell have I been up to? Playin' games. Saw Blade 3 (which wasn't as good as the first two). Got Pac-Man World for the GBA and racin' some laps in Ridge Racer DS. I love my NAMCO!

This morning, Kathy and I were just at the local arcade for a little excitement. The place is called Wonderland and it's located downtown. I haven't been there since my High School days. The place ain't bad at all. It's a smoke free envirment now which is pretty friggin' sweet when you're allergic to smoke. For 3 bucks you have unlimited play for an hour. There's a T2 machine. A Galaga'88 machine. A Ms. Pac-Man machine. A Gauntlet Legends machine. An Air Hockey machine. There's a few goodies to be played plus there's cool carnie food like sausages, nachos, burgers and fries.

So the PSP is launched in Japan. Neat eh? I'm looking forward to some insight from Tyler who's over there with a clear, free mind unlike IGN or GAMESPOT. So we'll get some real first hand, no bullshit info from the far east.

This whole STUFFS BLOG is very cool. I'm glad Tyler thought it up so we can do STUFFS even though we're half a world apart. Expect much praise, criticisim and opinion very soon.

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home