Monday, November 07, 2005

Now This Is Just Getting Annoying

I'm glad and heartened to hear your brave words, kelli. It will make your complete, utter and absolute defeat all the more sweet. You see, you can not touch me good sir. I have been brushing up on my skillz, I bring nothing but the bluest of sparks. Any power up I pick up may as well be a blue shell, for I know how to wring every last ounce of efficacy out of even the most mundane of materials. I have unlocked all there is to unlock in all the games in all the games that contain both the words "Mario" and "Kart" in the title.

You are lucky, in short, that I even notice your insignificance.

Both my brothers could probably school me though. Luckily neither of them have DSs as of yet.

Unluckily, I will not be able to school you as fast as I would like. For you see, Keley, Mario Kart isn't coming out here for another month. What the hell is up with this happy horseshit? I'm in friggin Japan! I'm supposed to get the games first fer fuxsake! And we don't got no wireless up in our apartment yet. I think the convenience store down the block should be able to hook me up.

The Revolution better come out here first. Even if it's only by a day.

In other news: Metroid Prime 2 is a good game. I like it. It makes me not do work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home