Nintendo Hardware and Master Kojimasan
I goto give huge props to Nintendo. Not only do they make the best games in the world but damn their videogame hardware is just as impressive. The revolution and GameBoy Micro both look smokin'!
I love portable gaming. I've loved it all my life every since I goto a Coleco Pac-Man tabletop when I was a kid. When I got my first GameBoy, I knew I had something special. Being able to play Tetris, Mario and Zelda on the go was so bitchin'. So whenever Nintendo puts out a new GameBoy handheld, even if it's just a redesigned GameBoy Advance I freak out.
What I love about the Micro is it's sexy iPod look. It looks so damned beautiful and that little 2 inch screen is supposed to be bitchin'. I like my PSP but it ain't as portable as GBA SP, which you can put in jeans' pocket without any problems or worries. The Micro further pushes the point of a true PORTABLE SYSTEM. I can't wait to own on.
The Revolution also looks sexy. It's a tad widder than 3 DVD movie cases stacked together. It's powerful. It's got wireless internet for free out of the box. The japanese developers are crapping their pants over it. I can't wait to see the controllers and have more detailed specs on the console on all the cool things it can do.
Shifting gears to Sony or to be more specific Hideo Kojima. You know... That Metal Gear guy? He's the only reason why I consider buying Sony hardware. The future is paved with Metal Gear sweetness from the stealth master. Metal Gear Acid 2 is coming down the pipeline for the PSP which I am very excited for. The 1st one is a bitchin' experience if your into stategic, turn-based stealth action. I liked it very much. Metal Gear Solid 3: Substance is being developed for the PS2. This "Director's Cut" of MGS3 will including a ton more of play in the form of VR missions, boss battles and secret missions and such. Oh yeah it'll also have ONLINE PLAY!!!! Plus the original MSX Metal Gear games!!!! Friggin' Awsome!
Now for the big news... Kojima will be writing, producing and directing Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3! Oh hell yeah! For the longest time Kojima said he would only play a producer role in future Metal Gear titles. Looks like he changed his mind. Hell Yeah! Go Kojima! You da man!
I love portable gaming. I've loved it all my life every since I goto a Coleco Pac-Man tabletop when I was a kid. When I got my first GameBoy, I knew I had something special. Being able to play Tetris, Mario and Zelda on the go was so bitchin'. So whenever Nintendo puts out a new GameBoy handheld, even if it's just a redesigned GameBoy Advance I freak out.
What I love about the Micro is it's sexy iPod look. It looks so damned beautiful and that little 2 inch screen is supposed to be bitchin'. I like my PSP but it ain't as portable as GBA SP, which you can put in jeans' pocket without any problems or worries. The Micro further pushes the point of a true PORTABLE SYSTEM. I can't wait to own on.
The Revolution also looks sexy. It's a tad widder than 3 DVD movie cases stacked together. It's powerful. It's got wireless internet for free out of the box. The japanese developers are crapping their pants over it. I can't wait to see the controllers and have more detailed specs on the console on all the cool things it can do.
Shifting gears to Sony or to be more specific Hideo Kojima. You know... That Metal Gear guy? He's the only reason why I consider buying Sony hardware. The future is paved with Metal Gear sweetness from the stealth master. Metal Gear Acid 2 is coming down the pipeline for the PSP which I am very excited for. The 1st one is a bitchin' experience if your into stategic, turn-based stealth action. I liked it very much. Metal Gear Solid 3: Substance is being developed for the PS2. This "Director's Cut" of MGS3 will including a ton more of play in the form of VR missions, boss battles and secret missions and such. Oh yeah it'll also have ONLINE PLAY!!!! Plus the original MSX Metal Gear games!!!! Friggin' Awsome!
Now for the big news... Kojima will be writing, producing and directing Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3! Oh hell yeah! For the longest time Kojima said he would only play a producer role in future Metal Gear titles. Looks like he changed his mind. Hell Yeah! Go Kojima! You da man!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home