Monday, May 09, 2005

Pac-Pix 2.0 Plus E3 2005

We're almost ready to do a radio show. Kat and I will review Pac-Pix big time within the realm of audible delights. For the time being I can only provide few hints. It's a short, bitter sweet experience, much like Yoshi Touch & Go. It's about Hi Scoring. It's about challenging yourself. Pac-Pix allows your drawings to come to life and become part of the game. It's cool. It's awsome. It's one of the best reasons to own a DS. It's Pac-Man for the love of God and you must own this.

The 2nd exclusive Pac-Man DS game will be out in summer. Entitled Pac'N Roll, this baby is best explained like this -

Pac-Man + Super Monkey Ball + Marble Madness + Touch Screen = Killer Pac-Man DS title

Hey, I just did the science. It points to something sweet like Bacardi wine coolers.

* * * *

So E3 2005 starts on May 17th and runs through the rest of the week. I'd advise checking out http://www.nintendo.com for their live webcams during the show. It's cool. Expect the old Blog to be filled with E3 and REVENGE OF THE SITH explosive news next week. I reckon it'll be awsome! I got my 12:01am tickets for the Force. It's the first movie, Star Wars or other that I'm going to the midnight opening. It's gonna a be a blast and a bit sad. 28 years after the opening of A NEW HOPE, the circle is now complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home