Tron!
Last week, it was reported that TRON... Yes, TRON!!!! Will be one of the worlds featured in KINGDOM HEARTS II alongside others such as Pirates of The Caribbean. Give me a HELL YEAH!
I discovered this bit of news in a very excited Penny-Arcade forum post. which can be viewed here - http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=204345. The love has been bloomin' all over the internet since then.
To my delight, the dudes at the arcade have dedicated their latest comic to the revelation - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/11/14
I wish Disney would just greenlight the whole Tron sequel. Writer-director Steven Lisberger has been working on a script for years. What we know is that the plot centers around a small group of people entering the electronic world to get Jeff Bridges back out. He's gone all "Heart of Darkness/Apacolypse Now" crazy and dosen't wanna come home. Sweet!
Last night, I completed TRON 2.0 on my X-BOX. Now the Penny-Arcade comic completes the circle. Disney! Get this sequel flick made and while you're at it greenlight TRON 3.0 for the next-gen consoles!
I discovered this bit of news in a very excited Penny-Arcade forum post. which can be viewed here - http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=204345. The love has been bloomin' all over the internet since then.
To my delight, the dudes at the arcade have dedicated their latest comic to the revelation - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/11/14
I wish Disney would just greenlight the whole Tron sequel. Writer-director Steven Lisberger has been working on a script for years. What we know is that the plot centers around a small group of people entering the electronic world to get Jeff Bridges back out. He's gone all "Heart of Darkness/Apacolypse Now" crazy and dosen't wanna come home. Sweet!
Last night, I completed TRON 2.0 on my X-BOX. Now the Penny-Arcade comic completes the circle. Disney! Get this sequel flick made and while you're at it greenlight TRON 3.0 for the next-gen consoles!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home