Friday, March 24, 2006

Farble Souf

I don't know if you peruse our other blogs, y'know the other ones. Hell, I don't even know if you peruse this one. If not, how the hell are you reading this?!?

Weird.

Anyhoo, K was all bragging and shit about heading of to beautifultastic Vancouver. Bitch. I want to go somewhere cool too. So I will. I'm popping over to Tokyo in a couple days. Should be fun. Maybe I'll be able to actually find a DS Lite. But I doubt it. Them things is popular.

In other news, The revolution will let you play all the best game from the rebirth of gaming!

That's right. I like to think that Nintendo single handedly brought video games back from the dead. But it had some help. The Sega Master System, the Genesis and the Turbo Duo(I'm not going to name all the various permutations man, we'd be here all week) were all pretty bad ass in their own way. They all had great games. And now the Revolution will have those games as well.

Bad ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!

Now I can officially own some Bonk games!

And Animal Crossing is coming to the Revolution!

And a DS Zelda this year?!? There are not enough S's in the world to describe how bad ass that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home