8 Days To Go
Got Contra off of X-Box Live Arcade. It's the original arcade edition which of course I played lots. Not only that but back in the day I played Konami's C64 direct arcade port until my fingers bled. Most of us are more familiar with the ultra-sweet-NES edition. Still, I likes the arcade edition and to be able to relive it once again is nice indeed. Hopefully, the Wii's Virtual Console will get the NES edition in the future.
Speaking of Wii, this Thursday Kat and I are planning to do a new radio show. If all goes well, recording will be done Thursday night with a posting Friday. We plan to discuss our X-Box 360 experience to date, talk a bit about Elite Beat Agents (here's a sample: It's Fucking Awsome!) and our launch preps for Sunday, November 19th... The Wii's arrival! Exciting stuff!
Yo T. Did the PS3 just launch in Japan? I'm not sure but have you heard or seen anything?
Word.
Speaking of Wii, this Thursday Kat and I are planning to do a new radio show. If all goes well, recording will be done Thursday night with a posting Friday. We plan to discuss our X-Box 360 experience to date, talk a bit about Elite Beat Agents (here's a sample: It's Fucking Awsome!) and our launch preps for Sunday, November 19th... The Wii's arrival! Exciting stuff!
Yo T. Did the PS3 just launch in Japan? I'm not sure but have you heard or seen anything?
Word.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home