That's A Wrap!
I'm going to be talking about the E3 press conferences here for a wee bit. By press conferences I mean specifically the big three console manufactures shows. Not big title x or y from joe blow parties, titles that weren't even announced during Microsoft's, Nintendo's or Sony's conferences. There we go, we're clear now.
The big three's press conferences have been over for sometime. One would like to think that the reason I enjoyed the Sony one the most is because I'm such a fanboy. The reality is I like the direction they are going, I'm comfortable and happy to go there and found Jack Tretton the best out of the presenters. LittleBigPlanet. Wow! That alone sells me. Flower, PixelJunk Eden, the Resistance titles and Patapon 2. All these plus much, much more, promise me great joy.
All I can remember from the Microsoft presentation is Gears of War 2 and frankly, that's all they need. They have some crazy "Scene It" edition coming out, a game featuring people acting in B-Movies and the singing game Lips... Whoopie poo. I just don't care, I don't even think the casual gamer will give a shit about these. I can't even remember the presenter... Oh wait. Oh yeah, that guy. Poop.
Nintendo... Nintendo... Oh, my. Cammy Dunaway. Wow. Reggie, what happened? What up Miyamoto? WTF is up?!? Don't get to excited about that Wii Music now. Sure looks awesome! I am speechless in a negative way. Visit the-minusworld.com for "The 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Of Nintendo’s E3 Conference" write up which sums it up best.
The big three's press conferences have been over for sometime. One would like to think that the reason I enjoyed the Sony one the most is because I'm such a fanboy. The reality is I like the direction they are going, I'm comfortable and happy to go there and found Jack Tretton the best out of the presenters. LittleBigPlanet. Wow! That alone sells me. Flower, PixelJunk Eden, the Resistance titles and Patapon 2. All these plus much, much more, promise me great joy.
All I can remember from the Microsoft presentation is Gears of War 2 and frankly, that's all they need. They have some crazy "Scene It" edition coming out, a game featuring people acting in B-Movies and the singing game Lips... Whoopie poo. I just don't care, I don't even think the casual gamer will give a shit about these. I can't even remember the presenter... Oh wait. Oh yeah, that guy. Poop.
Nintendo... Nintendo... Oh, my. Cammy Dunaway. Wow. Reggie, what happened? What up Miyamoto? WTF is up?!? Don't get to excited about that Wii Music now. Sure looks awesome! I am speechless in a negative way. Visit the-minusworld.com for "The 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Of Nintendo’s E3 Conference" write up which sums it up best.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home