Hotties Promote DS
Like Nintendo really needs to pump the DS or Wii anymore. Like totally not! Here are a couple of new ones...
First we have untra-hot Carrie Underwood(wood... he he) who I'd love to make out with on a bus. Then we have Liv Tyler who too is hot. Whom I'd love to make out with her while she was wearing her jam jams. I'm still confused by the promos. They're kinda hot and dumb at the same time. In the end, I sure love to watch the hotties play the DS.
First we have untra-hot Carrie Underwood(wood... he he) who I'd love to make out with on a bus. Then we have Liv Tyler who too is hot. Whom I'd love to make out with her while she was wearing her jam jams. I'm still confused by the promos. They're kinda hot and dumb at the same time. In the end, I sure love to watch the hotties play the DS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home