Damn I'm Grumpy
I didn't want to have another post about the Xbox 360, basically bitching some more about it. So I will bitch a bit about every system.
Knowing now that playing Dead Rising is a pointless exercise in futility and frustration, I thought that I would just play some Pac Man Championship Edition. Because it is such a fun game.
Feeling frisky, I even read the instructions. Sparks? Sped up turns? SWEET! I endeavored to immediately put this new information to use.
I tried to. I really did. But the 360's controller foiled my every attempt. I cannot believe that Microsoft allowed that fucking piece of shit on the market. It is worse than mushy and imprecise. It is unreliable and... fuckawful! And the battery pack on it sucks as well.
Hell, reading up on the various message boards, trying to see if my video output problem is common, (comma) I came to wonder why the 360 was released at all.
It was clearly rushed out the door.
I stop now to bitch about the other consoles to seem fair and balanced.
The PS3 is too god damn expensive. The analog sticks on the controller have obscene dead spaces. The original controllers fell out of sink for no reason. I don't like Sony, as a company, at all. But the PS3 works.
The Wii has shitty graphics. And even shittier online. Really shitty online. Fuck Nintendo and nerfing its online to protect teh kiddiez. The motion control is not as good as it should be. And I doubt that motion plus will fix that. But the Wii works.
Microsoft has admitted that many 360s don't work. Many 360s are prone to failure. Some RROD, some scratch disks, some don't read disks, some start on fire. Some don't ship with a hard drive. 360 hard drives are stupidly overpriced. They all ship with substandard controllers.
I have spent less than 50 bucks on my 360. And I think I have spent too much. Barring my winning the lottery, I will never buy a 360 and doubt I will buy whatever machine Microsoft shits out next.
Knowing now that playing Dead Rising is a pointless exercise in futility and frustration, I thought that I would just play some Pac Man Championship Edition. Because it is such a fun game.
Feeling frisky, I even read the instructions. Sparks? Sped up turns? SWEET! I endeavored to immediately put this new information to use.
I tried to. I really did. But the 360's controller foiled my every attempt. I cannot believe that Microsoft allowed that fucking piece of shit on the market. It is worse than mushy and imprecise. It is unreliable and... fuckawful! And the battery pack on it sucks as well.
Hell, reading up on the various message boards, trying to see if my video output problem is common, (comma) I came to wonder why the 360 was released at all.
It was clearly rushed out the door.
I stop now to bitch about the other consoles to seem fair and balanced.
The PS3 is too god damn expensive. The analog sticks on the controller have obscene dead spaces. The original controllers fell out of sink for no reason. I don't like Sony, as a company, at all. But the PS3 works.
The Wii has shitty graphics. And even shittier online. Really shitty online. Fuck Nintendo and nerfing its online to protect teh kiddiez. The motion control is not as good as it should be. And I doubt that motion plus will fix that. But the Wii works.
Microsoft has admitted that many 360s don't work. Many 360s are prone to failure. Some RROD, some scratch disks, some don't read disks, some start on fire. Some don't ship with a hard drive. 360 hard drives are stupidly overpriced. They all ship with substandard controllers.
I have spent less than 50 bucks on my 360. And I think I have spent too much. Barring my winning the lottery, I will never buy a 360 and doubt I will buy whatever machine Microsoft shits out next.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home