I Got Them PSP Blues...
Yo T!
Good to hear from ya. Ya, we miss ya hear too. I was working with Paul last night and we were joking around and he made some kinda comment that you would make and we both went, "gosh, we miss T". So yo! Peace out.
UMD movies. They'll start to launch by end of April and from what I can tell all they are is just the movie itself with a couple of trailers. I have a feelin' they might pull a DVD Generation 1 thing and just release movies with zero extras. Then as time goes on you'll have an audio track or a 2nd UMD disc featuring goodies. I can see it happen but for now they're just movies. What am I gonna get? I'll probably pick up Once Apon A Time In Mexico and oh crap... Terminator 2 hits the UMD at the end of the month! T2 portable! Hell yeah! The quality... Damn these movies look beautiful on the PSP screen. You could see why they shipped Spidey 2 with the system, it's a great demo for that beautiful looking screen. I mean that, the movies look beautiful and kick the crap out of those portable DVD player screens.
Speaking from an industry point of view, I'm glad that Sony finaly entered the portable videogame market. This sector needs competition, yet Nintendo and Sony aren't even competing against each other. I mean look at their GBA and DS lineup, them Yoshi, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda and WarioWares are targeting a different audience than the Devil May Cry, BloodRayne, The Godfather, Coded Arms and ATV Offroad Furys. However they are competing for your dollar and establishing a brand within your home or pocket. Both companies are going to shine, that's what competition does. Expect killer games for both systems, awsome advertising and price wars that hasn't been seen since the GENESIS-SNES days! The PSP will do for the portable market what the Playstations 1 and 2 have done for the console. It'll be a new era of mainstreaming games.
Well peace out T! You and Carla take care out there! Soon we'll be discussing Star Wars Episode III and a little event coming up called E3 on this here old'Blog.
Good to hear from ya. Ya, we miss ya hear too. I was working with Paul last night and we were joking around and he made some kinda comment that you would make and we both went, "gosh, we miss T". So yo! Peace out.
UMD movies. They'll start to launch by end of April and from what I can tell all they are is just the movie itself with a couple of trailers. I have a feelin' they might pull a DVD Generation 1 thing and just release movies with zero extras. Then as time goes on you'll have an audio track or a 2nd UMD disc featuring goodies. I can see it happen but for now they're just movies. What am I gonna get? I'll probably pick up Once Apon A Time In Mexico and oh crap... Terminator 2 hits the UMD at the end of the month! T2 portable! Hell yeah! The quality... Damn these movies look beautiful on the PSP screen. You could see why they shipped Spidey 2 with the system, it's a great demo for that beautiful looking screen. I mean that, the movies look beautiful and kick the crap out of those portable DVD player screens.
Speaking from an industry point of view, I'm glad that Sony finaly entered the portable videogame market. This sector needs competition, yet Nintendo and Sony aren't even competing against each other. I mean look at their GBA and DS lineup, them Yoshi, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda and WarioWares are targeting a different audience than the Devil May Cry, BloodRayne, The Godfather, Coded Arms and ATV Offroad Furys. However they are competing for your dollar and establishing a brand within your home or pocket. Both companies are going to shine, that's what competition does. Expect killer games for both systems, awsome advertising and price wars that hasn't been seen since the GENESIS-SNES days! The PSP will do for the portable market what the Playstations 1 and 2 have done for the console. It'll be a new era of mainstreaming games.
Well peace out T! You and Carla take care out there! Soon we'll be discussing Star Wars Episode III and a little event coming up called E3 on this here old'Blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home