Yerp
So I ain't been all that talkative these past few weeks. I have a very good reason. My Gamecube finally arrived. My little brother sent me my Cube and a shit tonne of games so I've been busy supersaturating my system with video games.
My first experience playing Resident Evil 4: I'm running around that village, fending off those crazy Spanish bastards. I just barely managed to put down that chainsaw freak, I was hurting man. Some crazy old fucker jumps off a roof, lands right behind me, I spin around and blow off his head with my shotgun. 'Phew!' I think to myself, 'That was a close one!' The headless corpse then grabs me by the neck and kills me. I laughed out loud.
Most recent Resident Evil 4 experience: This is my second playthrough, I've doing great, having even more of a blast the second time through. I'm at the beginning of the second disk, fighting off yet another horde of crazy fuckers. I mow through them all without breaking a sweat. There's just one left. I switch from my infinite launcher to my trusty magnum. I blow his head clean off. The headless body runs off into a corner, pulls out a stick of dynamite, lights it, then falls over and blows up.
I love this game.
My first experience playing Resident Evil 4: I'm running around that village, fending off those crazy Spanish bastards. I just barely managed to put down that chainsaw freak, I was hurting man. Some crazy old fucker jumps off a roof, lands right behind me, I spin around and blow off his head with my shotgun. 'Phew!' I think to myself, 'That was a close one!' The headless corpse then grabs me by the neck and kills me. I laughed out loud.
Most recent Resident Evil 4 experience: This is my second playthrough, I've doing great, having even more of a blast the second time through. I'm at the beginning of the second disk, fighting off yet another horde of crazy fuckers. I mow through them all without breaking a sweat. There's just one left. I switch from my infinite launcher to my trusty magnum. I blow his head clean off. The headless body runs off into a corner, pulls out a stick of dynamite, lights it, then falls over and blows up.
I love this game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home