So Tired...
I'm slowly waking up from a night of drinkin' and here I am looking at a picture of the new "Revolution" controller and I'm like, "WTF?"
"'You've done it' was my impression. This was totaly unexpected. I was pleasently surprised, because the controller is quite comfortable yet provides something brand new...even though it was a surprise to me at first, once I touched the controller I quickly understood how it should be used much like a remote control for your TV. This is exactly what i was looking for." - Hideo Kojima, Konami
You know what... I ain't gonna argue with T on this one cause holy shit I love this controller! It's innovative. It's going to mainstream gaming much like how the DS is capturing non-gamers with its fantastic touch screen gameplay with Nintendogs. What I love is the simplicity. Have you noticed that alot of games within this generation are "controller complex"? It's kinda blocked the joy of playing. Looking at the controller and what it can do, it will become an extension of your hand and feel more natural. Oh yeah and the Revolution does have 4 GameCube controller ports for anyone bitchin'.
Let the copycats begin!
"'You've done it' was my impression. This was totaly unexpected. I was pleasently surprised, because the controller is quite comfortable yet provides something brand new...even though it was a surprise to me at first, once I touched the controller I quickly understood how it should be used much like a remote control for your TV. This is exactly what i was looking for." - Hideo Kojima, Konami
You know what... I ain't gonna argue with T on this one cause holy shit I love this controller! It's innovative. It's going to mainstream gaming much like how the DS is capturing non-gamers with its fantastic touch screen gameplay with Nintendogs. What I love is the simplicity. Have you noticed that alot of games within this generation are "controller complex"? It's kinda blocked the joy of playing. Looking at the controller and what it can do, it will become an extension of your hand and feel more natural. Oh yeah and the Revolution does have 4 GameCube controller ports for anyone bitchin'.
Let the copycats begin!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home