Sunday, March 26, 2006

Revolutionary Stance

I can't wait for the Revolution. Not just for it's stance on the future of interactive gaming, with that sweet controller and all but with it's embrace of the past. As Tyler previously posted, classic Sega and TG-16 titles will be part of Nintendo's download stategy alongside their own treasured classics. To be able to download classic Sonic and Phantasy Star titles will rock hard.

My crystal ball predicts a November discharge for the console alongside Metroid Prime 3 as it's launch title. Yeah, you heard it from me first... Metroid Prime 3 will be a launch title for the Revolution. I just have a sixth sence feeling, a disturbance of the force if you will. Metroid will be there on launch. It's my favourite Nintendo franchise and Metroid Prime Hunters strengthens my love for Samus even more. Yeah, Samus is pretty hot but it's all about substance and she's got that unlimited. Metroid has become an important franchise for North American gamers. It's Nintendo's Halo.

Metroid Prime Hunters is fantastic. I haven't even tried online multiplayer yet, I'm having such a blast with it's massive single player adventure. This game is huge and Samus will kick your ass. I can't wait to play with T online with this one.

Tetris DS is awsome. There's just something so cool and enjoyable about the game when you have classic Nintendo music and characters runnin' around. Tetris and Nintendo is like the best couple ever, you want them to make sweet love forever. This is the first Tetris title from Nintendo since Tetris DX for the GameBoy Colour. It's a blast baby. Again, another great title to play with T over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home