You're Scared!!!!
So I finaly played a little of the Metroid Prime Hunters on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Network. Holy crap... Is it fun baby! It's a blast! This alongside with Super Mario Kart DS and Tetris DS makes my online experience so sweet.
I've played 5 games already and 2 people dropped out of battle. Why you may ask? Because they are afraid of me. They're scared.
I can track my stats online at the Wi-Fi homepage and post at the forums. I love this. Since the success of Nintendo's online experiment, 40 titles from 1st and 3rd party developers are coming down the pipe utilizing the service.
You know what I like about it best? It's free.
Go there now dammit! -> http://www.nintendowifi.com
I've played 5 games already and 2 people dropped out of battle. Why you may ask? Because they are afraid of me. They're scared.
I can track my stats online at the Wi-Fi homepage and post at the forums. I love this. Since the success of Nintendo's online experiment, 40 titles from 1st and 3rd party developers are coming down the pipe utilizing the service.
You know what I like about it best? It's free.
Go there now dammit! -> http://www.nintendowifi.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home