Monthly Update
Damn! I haven't posted anything in nearly a month so yo... Here we Go!
NEWS BITES
- EA has six titles in development for the Nintendo Wii including The Godfather. Holy crap! That's sweet! I didn't see that one comin'.
- Final Fantasy III DS will hit our storeshelves 3rd quarter this year, I'm guessin' around Wii time.
- Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will have online battle and trading modes including voice chat. Now this news rocks! It's about time this happened!
- Pokemon Blue/Red Rescue Team will launch in mid-September and is gettin' fantastic word of mouth over the net. Can't wait for them!
WTF HAVE I BEEN UP TO? ;)
Saw Superman Returns a couple of times already. Yeah, I loved it. It rocks. I've been playin' Metroid Prime Hunters like a mad man on the NDS. Tomb Raider Legend haunts my PSP, it's dark... not content wise but it's tough to see on that beautiful screen. Very strange. I completed Sonic Rush, which included a huge jam session with Sonic and Alex Lifeson in the finale of my dreams.
Wii DREAMS
Family, friends and people I work with are all hot for the Nintendo Wii. Seriously. Nintendo is gonna hit a homerun with this sucker. Everybody is pumped!
WRAP IT UP!
Watch this now! http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1445131&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400 Oh man! Christmas 2006 is gonna ROCK!
NEWS BITES
- EA has six titles in development for the Nintendo Wii including The Godfather. Holy crap! That's sweet! I didn't see that one comin'.
- Final Fantasy III DS will hit our storeshelves 3rd quarter this year, I'm guessin' around Wii time.
- Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will have online battle and trading modes including voice chat. Now this news rocks! It's about time this happened!
- Pokemon Blue/Red Rescue Team will launch in mid-September and is gettin' fantastic word of mouth over the net. Can't wait for them!
WTF HAVE I BEEN UP TO? ;)
Saw Superman Returns a couple of times already. Yeah, I loved it. It rocks. I've been playin' Metroid Prime Hunters like a mad man on the NDS. Tomb Raider Legend haunts my PSP, it's dark... not content wise but it's tough to see on that beautiful screen. Very strange. I completed Sonic Rush, which included a huge jam session with Sonic and Alex Lifeson in the finale of my dreams.
Wii DREAMS
Family, friends and people I work with are all hot for the Nintendo Wii. Seriously. Nintendo is gonna hit a homerun with this sucker. Everybody is pumped!
WRAP IT UP!
Watch this now! http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1445131&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400 Oh man! Christmas 2006 is gonna ROCK!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home