Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Coming...

I disappeared but have now returned. Legends foretold this day in the stars. Light and darkness collide into reality.

Shazaam! I have returned...

It's been a good month since my last post. So yo, I shall welcome myself back. What have I been doing? Drinkin'. Partying. At Tyler and Carla's wedding. Congrats to those two, now joined in holy union. Oh hell, they been datin' for over a decade, so damnit it's about time! Best wishes to you two.

Onto videogame news and of course more specific, Nintendo. The Nintendo DS continues to dominate the hardware and software charts. Lego Star Wars II is just around the corner. Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon will also be out soon. The Nintendo Wii should be out in storeshelves in two months. Such an exciting time.

One of my favourite third party publishers UbiSoft, is hot for the Nintendo Wii. From Red Steel to Rayman Raving Rabbids the Soft is promising some exciting new play experiences. Well I just about shat myself when I discovered that my favourite UbiSoft franchise, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell will be launching the Wii with Double Agent. Hell yeah! This just keeps gettin' better and better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home