Gears of War
Questions:
1) Do you like Halo?
2) Do you like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter?
Answers:
- If you answered yes to both then you will love Gears of War and you must purchase it.
- If you answered yes to the first question and no to the second or vice-versa, then you may want to rent or go over to a budies place and try it out first.
- If you answered no to both questions than ignore it at all costs.
I like Halo and GRAW so I'm in heaven. GOW is sweet. Damn it looks beautiful. I've barely tasted the surface so yo, maybe I'll reveal more during the next radio show.
1) Do you like Halo?
2) Do you like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter?
Answers:
- If you answered yes to both then you will love Gears of War and you must purchase it.
- If you answered yes to the first question and no to the second or vice-versa, then you may want to rent or go over to a budies place and try it out first.
- If you answered no to both questions than ignore it at all costs.
I like Halo and GRAW so I'm in heaven. GOW is sweet. Damn it looks beautiful. I've barely tasted the surface so yo, maybe I'll reveal more during the next radio show.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home