Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Sadness

The other side of the coin, y'see, is when your Wii just never lights up. You wait and wait and wait for it to glow at you and it just never does. That makes me sad. You know what else makes me sad? That the Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii is not coming out in Japan? Why the fuck is Japan getting so fucked over? Every other god damn country in the fucking world gets this game but here? What the fuck is up with that?
Oh, I know, it's not coming out on the Wii here because they're releasing it for the god-damn PSP. They did that just to shit me. Fuckers.
In happier news, I done beat Zelda and am now smashing my way through Excite Truck. Loved Zelda to bits and am quite enjoying Excite Truck, but I see to be having trouble turning to the right. Like Zoolander but opposite. It makes racing a bit of a bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home