VC Continues, Wii Random Jibba-Jabber and Animated Mario
Yeah, the VC library is pretty sweet. Currently, my console houses Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Gunstar Heroes and Super Star Solider. I have a few more points to use up but I'm waiting for this Monday to plan my next purchase. ;)
I love navigating these classics with the Wii's Channel menu. It's so nice, clear and neat. I can't wait for my Opera channel. I'm so damn excited to sit infront of my television, check out the internets and make posts on ye'ole blog via my big fat, comfy couch. Oh yeah, the Weather and News channels have definitely caught my interest as well.
I've nearly completed ExciteTruck. I loves me some ExciteTruck! Red Steel I've been playin' here and there. We have Marvel Ultimate Alliance but I haven't even touched it yet.
Of course, most of my time on the Wii is dedicated to The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. You have to play this game. If you own a Wii then you must own it. If you own a GameCube then you must have it as well. I'm curious about the Cube version and its control scheme. Can't wait to try it out.
Speaking of Zelda, Kat and I have been watching on the TVs The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! and The Legend of Zelda. Shout Factory released these babies in big beautiful box sets for future archival purposes because of their overall importance in cinema history. Yes, they are piles of shit but they are our piles of shit! If you're a Nintendo fan than you must own these, hidden away behind your Superman, Star Wars and Alien boxsets. Yes, I am one of the Nintendo generation who woke up mornings, munching on a bowl of Nintendo Cereal System while watching Captain Lou Albano and Danny Wells. Those dudes gave it their all as Mario and Luigi. The show was designed to make the little kid in you giggle in delight. It's fun. It's goofy. It's friggin' Captain Lou Albano cool as hell as Mario and that's all you need to know!
BTW, T... When are you and Carla headin' back to Canada?
I love navigating these classics with the Wii's Channel menu. It's so nice, clear and neat. I can't wait for my Opera channel. I'm so damn excited to sit infront of my television, check out the internets and make posts on ye'ole blog via my big fat, comfy couch. Oh yeah, the Weather and News channels have definitely caught my interest as well.
I've nearly completed ExciteTruck. I loves me some ExciteTruck! Red Steel I've been playin' here and there. We have Marvel Ultimate Alliance but I haven't even touched it yet.
Of course, most of my time on the Wii is dedicated to The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. You have to play this game. If you own a Wii then you must own it. If you own a GameCube then you must have it as well. I'm curious about the Cube version and its control scheme. Can't wait to try it out.
Speaking of Zelda, Kat and I have been watching on the TVs The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! and The Legend of Zelda. Shout Factory released these babies in big beautiful box sets for future archival purposes because of their overall importance in cinema history. Yes, they are piles of shit but they are our piles of shit! If you're a Nintendo fan than you must own these, hidden away behind your Superman, Star Wars and Alien boxsets. Yes, I am one of the Nintendo generation who woke up mornings, munching on a bowl of Nintendo Cereal System while watching Captain Lou Albano and Danny Wells. Those dudes gave it their all as Mario and Luigi. The show was designed to make the little kid in you giggle in delight. It's fun. It's goofy. It's friggin' Captain Lou Albano cool as hell as Mario and that's all you need to know!
BTW, T... When are you and Carla headin' back to Canada?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home