Saturday, April 28, 2007

Where Are The Wii's?

I haven't posted on this blog for like a millinium. So I figured, "what the hell"? I got to start a conversation with Tyler.

Just where the hell are all the Wii's?

No stores have them here in town. A few retailers I talked to, receive a few shipments in a week and BOOM they're gone. I'm talking maybe a dozen. Accessaries are just as bad.

From Wiimotes to Nunchucks to Wii point cards... None can be found.

Games aren't the issue. Plenty of 1st and 3rd party titles are on store shelves. I've been playing The Godfather and Medal of Honor without complaint. What about the Virtual Console side? Spectacular. Zelda 64, Mario 64, StarFox 64, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Battle Lode Runner... Need I go on? Content ain't the concern, there's plenty.

Where's all the hardware Nintendo?

How is the situation like in Japan for such things Tyler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home