Lotta Games, Little Time
Seriously, I've been wanting to blog about games since forever, but I've been too busy playing them. Mario Galaxy, No More Heroes, Wii Fit: I loves 'em all!
But, fuck man! Smash Brothers!
Holy Fuck!
So awesome.
I haven't played most of his recent abortions, but I'm pretty sure this is Sonic's best 3D outing evar! And Snake is pretty decent too. They can't touch me when I'm using R.O.B., tho.
I just spent 4 hours at my friend's house playing this game. I came home, read some Smash Bros. message boards, watched some Smash Bros. videos on Youtube and then started this quick little post. I'm kinda in love with this game.
But, fuck man! Smash Brothers!
Holy Fuck!
So awesome.
I haven't played most of his recent abortions, but I'm pretty sure this is Sonic's best 3D outing evar! And Snake is pretty decent too. They can't touch me when I'm using R.O.B., tho.
I just spent 4 hours at my friend's house playing this game. I came home, read some Smash Bros. message boards, watched some Smash Bros. videos on Youtube and then started this quick little post. I'm kinda in love with this game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home