Brawl This!
I have to be honest. I am not enjoying Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was so excited about the title, waking up with a major hang over early Sunday morning to go and get my launch copy. I've played the single player adventure mode which is fun, short but fun. Yes, I've played as Zero Suit Samus, Mario and even Link a few times. It just feels, plays, looks and sounds like the GameCube edition except with a bunch of new characters and an online mode. I understand the whole "if it ain't broke, then don't fix it" mentality, but I'm disappointed. This game was pumped, hyped and executed as the greatest thing ever. Well, it ain't in my opinion. Overall I think Brawl is an awesome multiplayer party game but by yourself... Argh!
I have to agree with some of the points in this MTV article.
And Tyler, nope I haven't unlocked Sonic or Snake yet. I have no idea when I will.
There are a couple of games I've been really enjoying lately. God of War: Chains of Olympus and Patapon for the PSP. I completed Chains, then picked it up and replayed it again. That speaks volumes. There are very few titles I'll complete and restart to play them all over again. The Metal Gear series is one that comes to mind. The God of War series now enters that league. Damn! I love all of them and Patapon. Damn good.
I have to agree with some of the points in this MTV article.
And Tyler, nope I haven't unlocked Sonic or Snake yet. I have no idea when I will.
There are a couple of games I've been really enjoying lately. God of War: Chains of Olympus and Patapon for the PSP. I completed Chains, then picked it up and replayed it again. That speaks volumes. There are very few titles I'll complete and restart to play them all over again. The Metal Gear series is one that comes to mind. The God of War series now enters that league. Damn! I love all of them and Patapon. Damn good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home