New Games
Last Wednesday, I completed God of War II for the PS2 an hour before my shift at work started. I got ready, headed over to my local game shop who just recieved God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP. Today, I am kicking ass with the new title with all of Kratos fury.
Today, Super Smash Bros. Brawl launched across North America. I've played it for about a half hour and now I am sadly stuck at work. ^^; *sniff*
On the back of the box, Sonic and Snake are featured. You pop in your game disc and nope they are unavailable. Even Samus in her sexy Zero Suit is unattainable. So shit... Here we go. I have to play the crap out of it to be able to play my favourite charcters. I just don't have the thrill to play as Mario or Link the 3rd time around.
Today, Super Smash Bros. Brawl launched across North America. I've played it for about a half hour and now I am sadly stuck at work. ^^; *sniff*
On the back of the box, Sonic and Snake are featured. You pop in your game disc and nope they are unavailable. Even Samus in her sexy Zero Suit is unattainable. So shit... Here we go. I have to play the crap out of it to be able to play my favourite charcters. I just don't have the thrill to play as Mario or Link the 3rd time around.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home