Metal Gear Solid Awesome
It's summer time, thus the whole Internet hobby of blog entry and website maintaining has slowed to a grinding halt. It's just to friggin' nice outside to geek up in front of a glowing monitor and rock hard. Occasionally, I've been catching up with games that were released years ago. About as new as I get is God of War II, which BTW is bitchin'.
In all honesty, I do have a few new games. On top of the pile is Metal Gear Solid 4. In our latest podcast, I mentioned I was going to post a huge, essay, thesis epic review. This mighty document rests on my laptop but am far to lazy to edit the monstrosity and post. It may very well break the Internets as we know them.
To the point, yeah MGS4 is the shit. It's to epic to merely speak or write about. It must be experienced. Oh, and that whole Metal ear Online thing is pretty cool too.
In all honesty, I do have a few new games. On top of the pile is Metal Gear Solid 4. In our latest podcast, I mentioned I was going to post a huge, essay, thesis epic review. This mighty document rests on my laptop but am far to lazy to edit the monstrosity and post. It may very well break the Internets as we know them.
To the point, yeah MGS4 is the shit. It's to epic to merely speak or write about. It must be experienced. Oh, and that whole Metal ear Online thing is pretty cool too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home