Friday, February 27, 2009

David Hasselhoff

Like Jekyll and Hyde, am I.

And I need to be.

I need this blog to bitch and vent about stupid crap so then I can re-read what I wrote and feel foolish. I don't hate Microsoft as much as I thought I did. Still won't buy anything from them at launch.

I forget now what else I wanted to talk about.

The Classic Cars pack for Burnout is pretty cool. All the cars, save for the faux Ecto 1, are a blast to play with. I think the not-KITT might be my favorite car in the game. These cars plus the ability to restart a race (FINALLY!) compelled me to get my Burnout license. And put in a lot more towards my Bike license.

The bikes show that Burnout has a fabulous racing engine underneath it all. Cuz the Bikes is all about the racing. But I loves me my Burnout for the crashing.

I like Burnout Paradise quite a lot. The race retry kills a huge point of contention for me and now I can appreciate the game.

This is a horrible post, but I made one today, so YAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home