Excitebots
Here is a problem with Excitebots. It was a problem in Excitetuck so it is doubly a problem in this game.
You have to complete training before you can do any other god damn thing in this game. And the training is basically the same training as in the first game. It teaches you how to boost and boost jump and trick jump. Exactly the same as the training in the first game. So making this training unskipable is just a slap in the face for fans of the first game.
They don't need this shit. You are just wasting their fucking time. And why have it be mandatory at all? Are the developers so afraid that people won't 'get' their control style? Fuck those morons, it ain't like this game is deep. Have the training be an option in the menu, but don't force it on me.
Or, since you seem intent on forcing this shit on me, how about you train me in all the new crap you've shoved into this game? How bout training me in two legged racing? Gliding? Rail grinding? Proper bar swinging techniques and timing?
No? You're not going to train me in any of this new shit, instead just force me to redo shit I did in the first game? And I will have to jump through this retarded hoop of yours every time I take this game over to different friends' houses? And Multiplayer isn't unlocked until after I complete my first cup, meaning I gotta put in at least half an hour before I can race with a friend?
That is a whole bunch of retarded.
You have to complete training before you can do any other god damn thing in this game. And the training is basically the same training as in the first game. It teaches you how to boost and boost jump and trick jump. Exactly the same as the training in the first game. So making this training unskipable is just a slap in the face for fans of the first game.
They don't need this shit. You are just wasting their fucking time. And why have it be mandatory at all? Are the developers so afraid that people won't 'get' their control style? Fuck those morons, it ain't like this game is deep. Have the training be an option in the menu, but don't force it on me.
Or, since you seem intent on forcing this shit on me, how about you train me in all the new crap you've shoved into this game? How bout training me in two legged racing? Gliding? Rail grinding? Proper bar swinging techniques and timing?
No? You're not going to train me in any of this new shit, instead just force me to redo shit I did in the first game? And I will have to jump through this retarded hoop of yours every time I take this game over to different friends' houses? And Multiplayer isn't unlocked until after I complete my first cup, meaning I gotta put in at least half an hour before I can race with a friend?
That is a whole bunch of retarded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home