Monday, April 06, 2009

Hey Capcom: Good Job!

I always feel like I come across as too angry. On the internet. Which is true. The web has a way of amplifying emotions. But also, I do get angry fairly easily. Especially about movies, music and games. Politics and religion? I will gladly listen to you extol the virtues of Jehovah or Satan or McCain or what have you. But if you tell me that Army of Darkness is a bad movie, I will fucking cut you.

I love these things, which is why I get so worked up about them. I would not rant about something that I was indifferent to. And Capcom has been putting out tonnes of stuff lately that gets me worked up. I should really write up a review of Resident Evil 5 soon, I've beaten the hell out of that game five ways to Friday. They also released Age of Booty. And SF4 and Mega Man 9.

I love the idea of Mega Man 9 way more than I love their execution of it, but there is still love there.

And two of my most anticipated titles of this year are coming from Capcom: Bionic Commando and Dark Void.

So good job Capcom. You are probably the best video game company going right now. I wouldn't yell at you if I didn't love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home