Sunday, May 10, 2009

WibPeeeeeeeee

Been Pixel Junking a whole bunch lately. The Eden Remix is awesome. It is everything you loved about the original dipped in an egg dredge and breaded in delicious crunchy newness.

Went back to Pixel Junk Monsters because I realized I hadn't ever come close to beating it. Still haven't, but it is still gobs of good.

Been Rock Banding as well, what with the Franz Ferdinand pack and Luscious Jackson dropping this week. All fun to play. On a sad Rock Band note, I heard a loathed co-worker ear-rape his way through my favourite Pearl Jam track. Another co-worker said I grimaced through the whole thing, slowly backing up the whole time. Fuck that was unpleasant.

I finally got Mark of Kri back from K. He hadn't beat it. Within three days of getting it back, I had beaten it again. Fuck do I love that game. Kel sucks.

Anything else? Played the Wolverine demo. It was bloody and good. Might pick it up when it is good and cheap.

Saw the new Star Trek and urge everyone to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home