Lazy Time Summer

The weather was a little bit in the poop the last few weeks. With that, I was able to purchase and complete a few titles. Ghostbusters: The Video Game and Transformers Revenge of The Fallen. Both I enjoyed and highly recommend, their online modes are worth the price of admission alone.
Lately the weather has turned positive and let's face it, when it's gorgeous outside console gaming becomes a bare minimum. I've been playing my PSP mostly, with Rock Band Unplugged and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops.
Last Thursday I did pick up a couple of PlayStation Network games. The Namco Museum Essentials package includes 5 arcade classics and an updated, pimped out version of Xevious called, Xevious: Resurrection.
My favourite game of the package is Pac-Man, now in beautiful 1080p. Plus, it's fully playable with the Dual Shock 3 controller thanks to it's excellent D-Pad. Rounding out the package are Dig Dug, Dragon Spirit, Galaga, Xevious and Xevious: Resurrection. It's a sweet collection, well worth it's 10 buck price tag.
The other title I purchased is Pixeljunk Eden which is awesome. I'm not gonna dwell on it too much. Just check out the internets for the word and the word is glowingly positive on this sucker. I love it! I can't wait for Pixeljunk Shooter!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home