What Has Kelley Been Playing?!?!? ^_^
I just downloaded a few goodies from the PlayStation Network for my PSP.
First off I gots me the UMD legacy title, Capcom Classic Collection Remixed. 20 classic arcade titles grace the compilation including 1941, Final Fight, Side Arms, Legendary Wings, Street Fighter, Strider and a little fan favourite, Bionic Commando. Yeah, it's awesome stuff. It is one of the more expensive legacy titles with a price tag of $19.99. However the content included is incredible. Again, you are getting 20 classic Capcom arcade titles in total. BTW, I love Quiz & Dragons. The best part is when you are quizzed by a Slime Monster about how many members of Fleetwood Mac are listed. There are nine.
Next I downloaded the PS1 classic Street Fighter Alpha II. I just wanted a little awesome Street Fighter action on the go and for $5.99 I couldn't pass it up. Never played it. I'm sure I'll get my ass kicked but hey, that's Street Fighter.
Finally, the HOLY SHIT! I downloaded the demo for Dissidia Final Fantasy. Again, HOLY SHIT! This game is freakin' awesome! It has a unique 3D battle system and all the big awesome, huge Square Enix production values going on. I can't wait for this to come out. I hope it's released day 1 on both UMD and the PS Network. I wants to purchase it as a downloadable title for my future PSP GO!
Cheers! ^_^
First off I gots me the UMD legacy title, Capcom Classic Collection Remixed. 20 classic arcade titles grace the compilation including 1941, Final Fight, Side Arms, Legendary Wings, Street Fighter, Strider and a little fan favourite, Bionic Commando. Yeah, it's awesome stuff. It is one of the more expensive legacy titles with a price tag of $19.99. However the content included is incredible. Again, you are getting 20 classic Capcom arcade titles in total. BTW, I love Quiz & Dragons. The best part is when you are quizzed by a Slime Monster about how many members of Fleetwood Mac are listed. There are nine.
Next I downloaded the PS1 classic Street Fighter Alpha II. I just wanted a little awesome Street Fighter action on the go and for $5.99 I couldn't pass it up. Never played it. I'm sure I'll get my ass kicked but hey, that's Street Fighter.
Finally, the HOLY SHIT! I downloaded the demo for Dissidia Final Fantasy. Again, HOLY SHIT! This game is freakin' awesome! It has a unique 3D battle system and all the big awesome, huge Square Enix production values going on. I can't wait for this to come out. I hope it's released day 1 on both UMD and the PS Network. I wants to purchase it as a downloadable title for my future PSP GO!
Cheers! ^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home