Friday, January 14, 2011

Trophy Talk: Darksiders

Between Christmas and New Year's I made it to level 14. I know trophies are pointless and silly, but so is life and I enjoy both.

I figure imma talk about each game I beat this year after I beat each one and then I'l also do a post like this wherein I talk about the game's trophies. I have 74% of the trophies in Darksiders. That's after beating the game on the default difficulty. 24 of the 43 trophies are given to you for just progressing through the game, for beating bosses and finding new items and such. A couple are not related to the plot but are easy enough to do, I'm pretty sure you'd have to go out of your way to not kill 666 demons or shed 3000 gallons of blood during a regular playthrough. Then there are trophies for finding all the life shards and wrath shards and pieces of armour. My map is glitched or something because it shows me treasure chests I've already opened, which makes looking for the last few things more annoying than need be.

And there are still some hidden trophies, and a few that can only be attempted once per play through. Don't think I'm going back for those. Nor am I going to replay it on a harder difficulty. And I thought about grinding until I maxed out my weapons for the Max All Weapons trophy but they level up so damn slow. I think I'm done with Darksiders. I also think my 74% trophy completion could also describe the quality of the game as a whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home