About That...
Yeah, that picture I posted, I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. I was just playing around with Pictochat and thought the results were pretty alright. I loves me my Pictochat. It's limitations mask my artistic limitations perfectly. Seriously. I think some of my best drawings have happened within the last week on the DS.
I want to comment on EA and other stuff but I gotta prepare for work tomorrow.
I should mention, quickly, that none of the electronic or videogame shops I frequent have a PSP demo unit. There are playable DSs everywhere, why no PSPs? The DS is the one with the touch screen, you'd think it would be the more delicate piece of machinery, less suited for constant use and abuse. It makes it look like Sony has something to hide.
I want to comment on EA and other stuff but I gotta prepare for work tomorrow.
I should mention, quickly, that none of the electronic or videogame shops I frequent have a PSP demo unit. There are playable DSs everywhere, why no PSPs? The DS is the one with the touch screen, you'd think it would be the more delicate piece of machinery, less suited for constant use and abuse. It makes it look like Sony has something to hide.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home