Flatout
I just wanted to add Flatout to the list of games I need to remember to play when I get back home. That's the racing game with the ragdoll physics for the drivers.
Also, on the whole Resident Evil thing: I totally agree with Kelley. I think everyone who is not a moron can should agree. Capcom could have waited a couple months at least before making such an announcement. And have you heard of all the trouble the team is having porting to the PS2? RE4 was made for the Gamecube. I'll be interested in seeing how the port looks and plays. I hope, fervently hope that they have to can it. They'll issue a press release saying, "We thought the PS2 could handle it, but it couldn't. Sorry." Of course, that will never happen.
Plus, they've got a lot of smart people working there at Capcom, they might figure out a way to make it work. I just hope that they don't.
Also, on the whole Resident Evil thing: I totally agree with Kelley. I think everyone who is not a moron can should agree. Capcom could have waited a couple months at least before making such an announcement. And have you heard of all the trouble the team is having porting to the PS2? RE4 was made for the Gamecube. I'll be interested in seeing how the port looks and plays. I hope, fervently hope that they have to can it. They'll issue a press release saying, "We thought the PS2 could handle it, but it couldn't. Sorry." Of course, that will never happen.
Plus, they've got a lot of smart people working there at Capcom, they might figure out a way to make it work. I just hope that they don't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home