Monday, February 07, 2005

Lesser Known Games

Maybe the way this will work is, I'll mention some games I want to remember to play when I get home on this here page, Kelley and I might talk about them for a bit and then they can be added to a permanent linked housed at STUFFSradio. Oh yeah, there's a link to STUFFSradio off to the side there, along with some of our other endeavors.

The games to be put on this list are the lesser known titles. I don't think I'll have to remind myself to play Resident Evil 4, Halo 2 or GTA:SA. My younger brother or Kelley will have copies of those games. But what about Mercenaries? It got great reviews, but will I remember to rent it when I get home?

So let's get this list started: Mercenaries, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, The Punisher, The Bard's Tale, Shadow of Rome,and that's all I can remember for now. Kelley, please feel free to add to this list. There might even be a movie in all of this. A man returns to his consoles after a long absence and tries to get caught up in a week. Madness ensues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home