Thursday, February 24, 2005

That's The Name of The Game

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

What can I say? I'll try to sum up some words from my X-BOX DEMO experience...

Beautiful. Awsome. Bitchin'.

The demo lasts a good hour. It appears to be a full level from the game and damn is this game solid. The level design is phenominal. The visuals are amazing. The audio is nothing but spectacular. Go Ubisoft Montreal! Go Canada! I haven't played a demo that has kicked so much ass in a long, long time.

So run out and pick up the new Official X-Box Mag and play it or if you have a suped up PC go here to download it -
http://www.fileplanet.com/150450/150000/fileinfo/Splinter-Cell:-Chaos-Theory-Singleplayer-Demo

Or try here - http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=23523

The game is coming out March 31st in a kick ass limited edition-HALO 2 type of deal. Tin case and making of DVD stuff. Plus, there's going to be Mega64 Splinter Cell videos and a Spy Training Manual done by Penny Arcade!!!!

Man I love Ubi-Soft so much cause they love the fans so much! Thanks Uncle Tom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home