Blah... Blah...
Oh look at me I'm Tyler... I got Nintendogs... Blah... Blah... It's the greatest DS game ever! Blah... Blah...
Over here in "The Great White North" we'll be getting the puppies in less than 2 months. Yeah! I've been enjoying my Kirby and GoldenEye but damn that Nintendogs is haunting. I saw some footage of it on the DVD included in the latest Nintendo Power magazine and it just made me want it more.
Oh yeah, if you haven't picked up a Nintendo Power issue recently here in North America, you might wanna start doing so. While the X-Box and PS2 mags have gone downhill, Nintendo's went up. The new layout is sexy and the content rocks. Oh yeah and this issue includes a DVD which rocks cause it has the Zelda trailer on it.
Next week, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory arrives. Hell yeah! That game looks smokin'!
Over here in "The Great White North" we'll be getting the puppies in less than 2 months. Yeah! I've been enjoying my Kirby and GoldenEye but damn that Nintendogs is haunting. I saw some footage of it on the DVD included in the latest Nintendo Power magazine and it just made me want it more.
Oh yeah, if you haven't picked up a Nintendo Power issue recently here in North America, you might wanna start doing so. While the X-Box and PS2 mags have gone downhill, Nintendo's went up. The new layout is sexy and the content rocks. Oh yeah and this issue includes a DVD which rocks cause it has the Zelda trailer on it.
Next week, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory arrives. Hell yeah! That game looks smokin'!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home