Nintendo DS Destroys PSP
Sales numbers not only in Japan, but in North America of Nintendo DS hardware and software are destroying the PSP's. I'm not surprised. My PSP has been collecting dust for months.
For those of you who don't have a Nintendo DS, it's bundled with Super Mario 64 for free. I can confirm that Future Shop has the deal.
Better still, Best Buy has a deal where you buy a DS and you get Super Mario 64 plus Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for free. Holy Shit!
For those of you who don't have a Nintendo DS, it's bundled with Super Mario 64 for free. I can confirm that Future Shop has the deal.
Better still, Best Buy has a deal where you buy a DS and you get Super Mario 64 plus Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for free. Holy Shit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home