FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"After much discussion, the Zelda development team has requested extra time to add new levels, more depth and even higher quality to Zelda: Twilight Princess. Consequently, we're announcing a new global launch in 2006, after the conclusion of this fiscal year (March 31). We'll provide a specific date at a later point in time. While this may come as a disappointment to many eager fans, it will absolutely enrich the game and make it a multi-million seller." - Perrin Kaplan, VP of Marketing and Corporate Affairs, Nintendo of America
NO!!!!! There is no God!!!!!
Meanwhile... The DS will drop 20 bucks in price just in time for Nintendog's.
I think I'm gonna throw up...
I mean I'm fuckin' torn. If Nintendo needs an extra 4 to 5 months of friggin' development time then by all means go ahead and make the masterpiece. However, as a GameCube owner and a consumer looking for that 1 killer app for the holiday season and just waiting for the new fuckin' Zelda game period... I am dissapointed but I guess I'll have to suck it up and wait 8 months to play this game instead of 3.
NO!!!!! There is no God!!!!!
Meanwhile... The DS will drop 20 bucks in price just in time for Nintendog's.
I think I'm gonna throw up...
I mean I'm fuckin' torn. If Nintendo needs an extra 4 to 5 months of friggin' development time then by all means go ahead and make the masterpiece. However, as a GameCube owner and a consumer looking for that 1 killer app for the holiday season and just waiting for the new fuckin' Zelda game period... I am dissapointed but I guess I'll have to suck it up and wait 8 months to play this game instead of 3.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home