Monday, August 01, 2005

Shit... An Update!

Yo to the Yo's and the Ho's and the Yo-Yo's!!!!

I am gettin' excited. Why? Cause in a couple of weeks a friggin' Sonic title is coming out! The last one was Sonic Advance 3 for GBA which rocked BTW. That was May 2004... *sniff* Like I said though, I'm gettin excited cause...

Exclusive for the GameCube(in North America atleast), SONIC GEMS COLLECTION smashes into storeshelves mid-August. Shit yeah! Included will be SONIC CD(hell yeah!), SONIC R(sweet!), 6 Game Gear titles(cool!) and finaly the game I've been waitin' an eternity for... SONIC THE FIGHTERS!!!! Developed by Yu Suzuki and his AM2 team, the arcade title was never released for home consoles. Not even for the Sega Saturn! Crap Sega... That was the stupidest mistake ever, that along with canceling SONIC X-TREME for the Saturn. Stupid... Very, very stupid... At last, Sonic The Fighters hits home on the Cube and I am happy.

Then after that, Sonic Rush hits the DS which is not only gettin' me excited but T as well. Ya, it looks friggin' sweet! Then Shadow The Hedgehog busts a cap into your home console with his piece. Awsome! I can't wait!

So ya, there's an update on my current state of gaming. Exciting stuff... eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home