It's Official
Microsoft is fucking retarded.
What the fuck are they thinking? When has splitting your user base ever worked? I know the videogame business is getting more and more expensive, but is fucking your consumers, your fans, your supporters really the soundest decision? Sure, it can be argued that they, the real fans, will be informed enough to buy the more expensive pack, but what of the morons? The guys who only play Halo, with maybe some Madden thrown in? The same people who thought the PSP could play PS2 games and DVDs in other words. What are they going to do when they find out they can't go online, can't rip music, can't fucking save their game?
You know what? I don't care. They are morons. I want them to stop gaming. I've changed my mind, Microsoft. Good show, I say, jolly good show!!
How much more expensive do you think it will be to by the "cheap" 360 and then buy all the stuff that comes included in the pricier bundle?
What the fuck are they thinking? When has splitting your user base ever worked? I know the videogame business is getting more and more expensive, but is fucking your consumers, your fans, your supporters really the soundest decision? Sure, it can be argued that they, the real fans, will be informed enough to buy the more expensive pack, but what of the morons? The guys who only play Halo, with maybe some Madden thrown in? The same people who thought the PSP could play PS2 games and DVDs in other words. What are they going to do when they find out they can't go online, can't rip music, can't fucking save their game?
You know what? I don't care. They are morons. I want them to stop gaming. I've changed my mind, Microsoft. Good show, I say, jolly good show!!
How much more expensive do you think it will be to by the "cheap" 360 and then buy all the stuff that comes included in the pricier bundle?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home