Monday, August 22, 2005

Gamin' Is Fun...

Just played The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction demo. Holy shit! I'm buying this game... Just go buy it!!!

I got that Sonic Gems Collection and have been playin' Sonic The Fighters, Sonic R and Sonic CD like mad. I love these games! Never played them much before hand, well I guess I've never, ever played Sonic The Fighters before in my life and it was worth the wait! I've played Sonic CD and Sonic R before on my PC but not much. I've never found gamin' infront of my computer to be much fun, so it's great to finaly get personal with those classics.

Oh yeah, Kathy has been playin' a demo for a game comin' out. I don't think Tyler will be into it that much... It's got Bruce Campbell. It's the new Evil Dead game. Nah... He don't care... Actualy Evil Dead: Regeneration sure is a fun little demo with a hell of alot of humour (duh!?!). This game is lookin' pretty cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home