Monday, October 03, 2005

Finding Serenity and Sonic

Yeah, Kat and I saw Serenity during a Saturday afternoon matinee and it rocked. Not to spoil it, which I won't for T and C... It's a beautiful flick with a pretty self-contained story which finishes itself. You don't get those "SET-UP-FOR-SEQUEL-MOMENTS" which is refreshing. I can't discuss more, not until T sees it.

* * * *

Here's a very kick ass interview with Yuji Naka -

http://xbox.gamespy.com/articles/654/654750p1.html

I've always enjoyed Naka's interviews. He's very direct and dosen't lead you off a mysterious path of bullshit when answering. This 5 page interview discusses the past, present and future of Sonic and the Team. He even dwelves into the mysterious pasts of Sonic 2 and Sonic CD development. So click on the link and read it!

* * * *

So t's enjoying that beautfiul lookin' and playing Resident Evil 4. Awsome! I myself finaly picked up Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for the X-Box. This game gives you that HOLY SHIT experience. It's bitchin' to play and so damned beautfiul. I can't believe the graphics being displayed. HOLY SHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home