Kick T's Ass At Mario Kart at... McDonald's?!?
I'm not sure if this will hit Canada but I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
It looks like Nintendo of America and McDonald's are going to rock the Wi-Fi world by offering Nintendo's gamers a little action at McD's restraunts. Nintendo's Wi-Fi connection will be available at McDonald's restraunts very soon. This is heaven! Waking up Saturday morning with a huge hang-over from hitting the club Friday night, I can hit McD's, order a bacon-egg McMuffin and kick T's ass at Mario Kart DS.
Awsome!
It looks like Nintendo of America and McDonald's are going to rock the Wi-Fi world by offering Nintendo's gamers a little action at McD's restraunts. Nintendo's Wi-Fi connection will be available at McDonald's restraunts very soon. This is heaven! Waking up Saturday morning with a huge hang-over from hitting the club Friday night, I can hit McD's, order a bacon-egg McMuffin and kick T's ass at Mario Kart DS.
Awsome!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home