Thursday, November 17, 2005

Jerks

Well, some fuckers in some parts of the world are now playing Mario Kart DS. You can go get fucked. I have to wait, like, a whole three weeks. And I don't have no wireless around here. I gotta get one of them there wi-fi dongles or somesuch. But our internet is spotty at the best of time. God damn. But then I can just blame my connection when I drop out of a game that I am going to lose.

Not that I would ever do that. That is a fucking ass-hatted thing to do. I will wear my losses as badges of honor. Hell, I may well lose on purpose a few times so people can look at my record and say, "That is a man who plays with honour, integrity and BALLS."

I likes me the Colbert Report.

Since last we spoke, I beat Metroid Prime 2. I really wish the Echo Visor got more use. That thing was cool. And, am I alone in thinking this, the de-suited Samus Aran looked like shit. Prime 2 is a fine looking game, but she looks horrible. Just horrible. That's my reward for scanning a whole bunch of shit? A piss poor model of Miss Fugly 2004? No thanks.

Other than that, tho, great game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home