Insomnia
Can't seem to fall asleep. Also can't seem to connect to a four player WiFi (take the F out and waddaya got? That's right: Wii!>
Tetris finally launched over here a couple days ago. I'm enjoying it. Just today got around to taking it online. Played head to head no problems: standard, push and all that jazz. But 4 player is as elusive as a silky monotreme. I just sat there, in bed (man, wireless is great) watching people come and go. But never got a game started. Oh well.
Tetris finally launched over here a couple days ago. I'm enjoying it. Just today got around to taking it online. Played head to head no problems: standard, push and all that jazz. But 4 player is as elusive as a silky monotreme. I just sat there, in bed (man, wireless is great) watching people come and go. But never got a game started. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home