Monday, April 10, 2006

Seeing the Lite

I finally found and purchased my sexy new DS. I saw it for sale for over 300 bucks in Tokyo, and found it for 160 bucks in a shop just down the block from my house.

It is sexy. So sexy.

You can read all about how much brighter the screen is, but you will not 'get' how bright the screen is until you see it for yourself. It really is striking.

But the new DS suffers from ipod-itis. You know: it looks sexy until you touch it. Then it gets all finger printy and smudgy.

What else? Metroid and Tetris still ain't out here. Still don't go online with my DS.

That Revolution game, Red Steel, looks pretty damn sweet.

Didn't go to the Sonic shop whilst in Tokyo. Not even sure where it is. But I did see five story Sega arcades. Those were cool.

Found Sin and Punishment finally.

Thanks, K, for giving me that Tron GBA game. I should review it soon. I beat it with both characters.

Yeah, I'll do that soon and maybe post some pics from Akihabara.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home