My New Favourite Game
Have you played that Tomb Radier: Legend demo yet? Well you should.
I just picked up the PC version of Tomb Raider: Legend and I'm in love. Damn, this game is fun! I'm having a blast.
Here's a little serial film excitment for ya that bests decribes it -
"Journey across the globe in search of grand adventure!"
"Defeat the dastardly plot of underworld criminals!"
"Thrill to the spectacle of action packed challenges against ancient creatures!"
"Oh, the thrill! Oh, the spectacle!"
I'm playing this game on a PC that shoudln't even be able to run something as beautiful as this but hell, it works! Yeah, my 1.4 Ghz AMD with 256MB of RAM rocks the world with a monstrous 128MB Nvidia card. Hmmm... I think the secret is that Nvidia card which this game was designed for. Yet, I still have to set my display options to a minimum.
Well shit, enough tech babble. Yeah, she's hot. The game is damned great. I can't wait to secure an X-Box 360 edition so I can realy see how she shines without me downgrading the hell outta her.
I love the story. Lara is more a Batman/James Bond character than Indiana Jones. We dwelve into her past, witness a more human character with flaws and strengths. I like that. The music is fantastic. When you download the demo, just sit on the title screen menu for a few minutes... You'll hear what I mean. This is beautifully composed theatrical music.
Honestly, I haven't been more excited about a game in such a long time. I love my DS and Metroid Prime: Hunters and Tetris DS. Yet, one still yearns for a big production, blockbuster PC/console title that just rocks you. This is it.
Enough jibber-jabba. I gotta hot date raiding tombs.
I just picked up the PC version of Tomb Raider: Legend and I'm in love. Damn, this game is fun! I'm having a blast.
Here's a little serial film excitment for ya that bests decribes it -
"Journey across the globe in search of grand adventure!"
"Defeat the dastardly plot of underworld criminals!"
"Thrill to the spectacle of action packed challenges against ancient creatures!"
"Oh, the thrill! Oh, the spectacle!"
I'm playing this game on a PC that shoudln't even be able to run something as beautiful as this but hell, it works! Yeah, my 1.4 Ghz AMD with 256MB of RAM rocks the world with a monstrous 128MB Nvidia card. Hmmm... I think the secret is that Nvidia card which this game was designed for. Yet, I still have to set my display options to a minimum.
Well shit, enough tech babble. Yeah, she's hot. The game is damned great. I can't wait to secure an X-Box 360 edition so I can realy see how she shines without me downgrading the hell outta her.
I love the story. Lara is more a Batman/James Bond character than Indiana Jones. We dwelve into her past, witness a more human character with flaws and strengths. I like that. The music is fantastic. When you download the demo, just sit on the title screen menu for a few minutes... You'll hear what I mean. This is beautifully composed theatrical music.
Honestly, I haven't been more excited about a game in such a long time. I love my DS and Metroid Prime: Hunters and Tetris DS. Yet, one still yearns for a big production, blockbuster PC/console title that just rocks you. This is it.
Enough jibber-jabba. I gotta hot date raiding tombs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home