Lara Croft Returns
It's been ages since I last spent time with my favourite video game gal. We had a short but hot fling. Raiding tombs with her during I-III was fantastic. It was alot of fun. Then during IV-VI, we fell from grace. However, time heals all wounds and she's back in my life with Tomb Raider: Legend.
Lara Croft is back big time. Her latest title is now available for the X-Box 360, X-Box, PS2 and PC. A PSP port will be available in May and Nintendo consoles will be gettin' her new adventure by end summer.
Yeah, I have to admit... I missed her alot. I downloaded her demo from http://www.tombraiderlegenddemo.com/. X-Box 360 users can donwload a demo as well from their super cool X-Box Live.
What can I say? She looks beautiful, sounds lovely and plays awsome.
It's great to be with you again babe.
Lara Croft is back big time. Her latest title is now available for the X-Box 360, X-Box, PS2 and PC. A PSP port will be available in May and Nintendo consoles will be gettin' her new adventure by end summer.
Yeah, I have to admit... I missed her alot. I downloaded her demo from http://www.tombraiderlegenddemo.com/. X-Box 360 users can donwload a demo as well from their super cool X-Box Live.
What can I say? She looks beautiful, sounds lovely and plays awsome.
It's great to be with you again babe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home