Some Kind of Man
Dude, it ain't all that hard to figure out Skype. Type Skype into Google. Click on the link (I'd put a link on this here page, but that'd be TOO easy). Download Skype. Install Skype. Use Skype. Real easy, this ain't rocket surgery man.
Here, let's practice. Click on this link. Did you manage to do it? That's one fifth of what you need to do to get Skype and running. You can do it!
Hell, while we're clicking on links, let's try to learn a little about all those Wii games that had us all Hmmmm?ing and hawing.
Possession.
The Darkness
Sadness
Pangya Golf
Elebits
TNA Impact
There's no real info about the new Camelot RPG other than it's a new Camelot RPG and I'm sure it will be great.
While I'm here tying up loose ends: Of course I've already got a DS Lite! I've had one for nearly a month. I've mentioned it on this page a few times already. Go check the archives if you think I be lying. It's light, it's bright, it's more fun than Lite Brite. The stylus is better and it fits more comfortably in my hands. It is fantastic.
Here, let's practice. Click on this link. Did you manage to do it? That's one fifth of what you need to do to get Skype and running. You can do it!
Hell, while we're clicking on links, let's try to learn a little about all those Wii games that had us all Hmmmm?ing and hawing.
Possession.
The Darkness
Sadness
Pangya Golf
Elebits
TNA Impact
There's no real info about the new Camelot RPG other than it's a new Camelot RPG and I'm sure it will be great.
While I'm here tying up loose ends: Of course I've already got a DS Lite! I've had one for nearly a month. I've mentioned it on this page a few times already. Go check the archives if you think I be lying. It's light, it's bright, it's more fun than Lite Brite. The stylus is better and it fits more comfortably in my hands. It is fantastic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home